- The Prospects for a Rainbow Coalition – Not too Good
- Disingenuous White Progressive Women Keepin’ Sistahood Real!
- Ebola, D68 in the US is All About “Disease Justice” or “Disease Equity”
- Birdwatching is too White, Something Must Be Done
- The Real Meaning of Nicole Curtis’ New Co-Star: I TOLD You So! LOL
Category Archives: Africa
At least two anonymous members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences never saw Steve McQueen’s eventual Best Picture winner, despite giving it a Best Picture nod on their Oscar ballots. The revelation comes via the Los Angeles Times: “All … Continue reading
I wonder where the nearest welfare office is…and the closet brothel that takes SNAP! Not my favorite source but since National Review is one of the few outlets writing about this, I’ll use it. Any port in a storm. Apparently, a … Continue reading