- The Prospects for a Rainbow Coalition – Not too Good
- Disingenuous White Progressive Women Keepin’ Sistahood Real!
- Ebola, D68 in the US is All About “Disease Justice” or “Disease Equity”
- Birdwatching is too White, Something Must Be Done
- The Real Meaning of Nicole Curtis’ New Co-Star: I TOLD You So! LOL
Category Archives: Racism
Guess what? Well, of course, the Nicole Curtis fans (I am one) who read about Nicole, including my blog posts about the single mom’s widely popular and wonderful HGTV (DIY) show, Rehab Addict, already probably know. Surprise, surprise, Nicole is … Continue reading
The sexual abuse of about 1,400 children at the hands of Asian men went unreported for 16 years because staff feared they would be seen as racist, a report said today, according to the Daily Mail. I have written about … Continue reading