- The Prospects for a Rainbow Coalition – Not too Good
- Disingenuous White Progressive Women Keepin’ Sistahood Real!
- Ebola, D68 in the US is All About “Disease Justice” or “Disease Equity”
- Birdwatching is too White, Something Must Be Done
- The Real Meaning of Nicole Curtis’ New Co-Star: I TOLD You So! LOL
Tag Archives: ebola
Note the sign in front of this American middle school now potentially infected with Liberian ebola. I wonder if the students are happy about what their own desire for multiculturalism has brought them. I am not going to review all … Continue reading →
An adorable German child reading a comic book, or as the caption in the Mother Jones story reads: “A German refugee child and Superman devotee at the New York City Children’s Colony, a school for refugee children run by Viennese immigrants” Please … Continue reading →