- The Prospects for a Rainbow Coalition – Not too Good
- Disingenuous White Progressive Women Keepin’ Sistahood Real!
- Ebola, D68 in the US is All About “Disease Justice” or “Disease Equity”
- Birdwatching is too White, Something Must Be Done
- The Real Meaning of Nicole Curtis’ New Co-Star: I TOLD You So! LOL
Tag Archives: Minneapolis
Guess what? Well, of course, the Nicole Curtis fans (I am one) who read about Nicole, including my blog posts about the single mom’s widely popular and wonderful HGTV (DIY) show, Rehab Addict, already probably know. Surprise, surprise, Nicole is … Continue reading
Leaders of the nation’s largest Somali community say some of their young men are still being enticed to join the terror group that has claimed responsibility for the deadly mall attack in Kenya, despite a concentrated effort to shut off … Continue reading