- The Prospects for a Rainbow Coalition – Not too Good
- Disingenuous White Progressive Women Keepin’ Sistahood Real!
- Ebola, D68 in the US is All About “Disease Justice” or “Disease Equity”
- Birdwatching is too White, Something Must Be Done
- The Real Meaning of Nicole Curtis’ New Co-Star: I TOLD You So! LOL
Tag Archives: Shakespeare in Love
I am Gwyneth Paltrow, and I am better than you. I don’t think Gwyneth Paltrow is an outrageously good actress, and the pink dress she wore to accept her Oscar for Shakespeare in Love was the wrong color for her … Continue reading →